Tuesday, October 12, 2010

You Will Be Truly Missed Bullet!!!

When my dad came home from camp on Monday, he found that our childhood cat Bullet had passed. My dad told me up camp that he didn't think it would be too much longer, since he stopped eating the past couple of days and if you knew our cat, for him not to eat is HUGE! Bullet was a 25lb cat lol. He was like a teddy bear.

I was a bit upset that he was left alone, but I understood that my dad didn't want Ethan to be there when it happend. I just wish I was there to tell him goodbye, because he was my cat growing up and someone should have been there when he took his last breath. :(


You couldn't find a better cat than Bullet.  He was so sweet, a great listener, foot-warmer and best of all, my friend. I need to go get some pics from home, because I know there's a lot of them with me and my buddy, but here are a couple I found in my albums. Bullet lived a very happy and fruitful life. He was almost 20 years old! RIP Bullet. We love and miss you already!
Bullet keeping Matt warm.

2 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your childhood pet. That's great that he lived such a long life!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I'm sorry for the loss of your childhood pet!