Friday, October 15, 2010

Apple Pie Thursday

Today, Alaina and I made an apple pie while Bella boo took her nap. It was a lot of fun and I think Alaina ate more apples than went into the pie lol. It's cooling down now, so hopefully it tastes as good as it smells.


Ethan and my dad are coming over for dinner and to visit. With everything that's going on right now, all I want to do is wrap my arms around Ethan.  Please keep my family in your prayers. We could use all the help we can get. Thanks so much.
On a happier note, here are some pics from today. Can you beleive Alaina will be 3 tomorrow!?!
Love her!
 Alaina made a lil apple pie using any large cookie cutter and forking the edges. Of course she had to have sprinkles as well :)
 Enjoying her apple pie with whipped cream.
Mmm...

I can't believe Alaina will be 3 tomorrow! I love you so much honey!
 Love this pic of Bella and her pappy
Pappy with his girls

 Bella with her pappy
Pappy with his grandkids

 Ethan will be 6 in less than 3 wks!
 Pappy with his grandkids
He's so handsome

0 comments: