Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Steeler Sunday

Photobucket

Two Sundays ago, (9-26-10) we had my dad and Ethan over for the game, and to help eat some of the leftovers from Bella's party. After the game I took the kids outside to play. Ethan found one of Alaina's seashell toys in the sandbox and went over to her and proposed. It was so cute that I made him reinact it for a pic. Alaina just looked at him with this confused facial expression? Gave me a good laugh. Here are some pics from our Sunday. GO STEELERS!!!


Photobucket Alaina enjoying the SS car Jen got her. Thanks!

Photobucket9/26/10

PhotobucketThank you Great Gram for my early B-day gifts! I love them!

Photobucket

PhotobucketWinnie the Pooh book

PhotobucketAlaina with her Pooh friends Great Gram got her

PhotobucketEthan and Alaina playing

PhotobucketAlaina and E with pappy on the porch swing

Photobucket"Look what I found Auntie A!"

PhotobucketHe's so cute!



PhotobucketAlaina with her cousin Ethan

PhotobucketEthan actually told me to take a pic of him giving her a kiss. Usually he runs away when it's time for hugs and kisses haha.

PhotobucketEthan being silly

0 comments: