Friday, October 15, 2010

5 ? Friday



1.Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near? Just like me, they long to be close to you...Such a pretty song! :) Honostly though, I think they just enjoy the company.





2.What always gets you down? Seeing a loved one being taken advantage of or in pain. :(

3.If you had to live yesterday once more (literally yesterday, as in Thursday the 14th), which part might be worth writing a pretty pop song about? Apple Pie. Shouldn't be too hard, they already have songs about Apple Bottom Jeans haha.


4.Where’s the coolest place you’ve been where you could look “down on creation?” The beach.


5.What’s something in your life that has only just begun? Motherhood. I'm enjoying every minite of it and when people or things bring me down, I just look at those two adorable faces and everything else is history.

0 comments: