Friday, October 8, 2010

TGIF!!!

This morning we went with my mother-in-law to JCPenneys then to lunch. It was a very productive yet enjoyable day. Thank you Kathy for joining us today and for the lunch!

I'm thrilled that I found the dress I wanted to get Alaina for her b-day and for a great price! I tried it on her and it's a lil long , so I'm not sure if she'll wear it for her b-day or x-mas now. It's a gorgeous dress though. The pic don't do it justice.

Love Girls 4-6x Heart Dress

Tomorrow is my first computer class at CCAC. I'm a bit nervious, especially now that my book didn't come in as of yet. Luckily, I found this very sweet woman willing to sell me the same book for the same price today. I'm sending the other book back now. When a seller says "Fast ship", it shouldn't take over a week! Oh well! I'm not going to allow a book ruin my day. Here are a few pics of my beautiful girls. Have a fun-filled friday yall. :)




 10/8/10


10/8/10

2 comments:

Tina said...

I'm glad you had a good morning!!
And good luck with the computer class!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Tina!