Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year!

This year we decided to stay home with our girls on New Years Eve. We were going to go over to Matt's moms for awhile, but once the girls took their naps and ate dinner, we just decided to stick with our original plan.

Usually we have a party or go somewhere, but early in the month I told Matt that I would like to spend one holiday home with just our lil family. I love the holidays, but all that running around can be a bit much not only on us but the girls as well. This year I thought it would be nice to make some of our favorite finger foods and relax at home. I must say that I'm so glad that we did.

After the girls took their naps they were in good moods and enjoyed playing with all of their Christmas toys, eating yummy food, playing games and watching the ball drop with us. I'm really looking forward to this year. I have a feeling that it will be a good one or maybe I should be saying it WILL be a good one. :)

On New Years Day we went over to my brothers house to watch the Winters Classic. Sadly we didn't win, but it was still a nice way to spend the first day of the new year.

Every year I make a New Years resolution that I end up breaking, but this year I made it reasonable enough. Thanks to my hubby's Christmas gift and my gym membership I determined to be 20 lbs lighter by the end of this year. Any motivation is encouraged ;) Happy New Year everyone! Thank you to all of our loved ones who have been there for us through thick and thin. We love you all!

My girls on New Years Eve
12/31/10

12/31/10
Happy New Years!
The breakfast smile Matt made me on New Years Day <3

1/1/11
1/1/11
Bella loves her babies
1/1/11
1/1/11
Bella on 1/1/11

1/1/11

Have a wonderful 2011!!!

0 comments: