Friday, January 28, 2011

Father Daughter Day to Angelina Ballerina


Yesterday Alaina went with daddy to Angelina Ballerina, the musical at PR High School. Matt said it held her attention and he even got a kick out of it, so I'm glad she got to have a father daughter day with her daddy. I was going to take her, but I ended up watching five girls including mine that day, so luckily Matt was willing to take his lil princess.



On March 2nd we are both taking her to the Disney on Ice, Princess Classics show in Pittsburgh. I can't wait to see her face when we tell her. We keep telling her maybe, but it's so hard to keep it a secret when you see how excited she gets as soon as the commercial starts.

We are thinking of keeping it a secret until we get there and see how long it takes for her to realize where we are lol. Hopefully, I can do it haha. The seats are pretty good to! Before long Bella will be able to join in on the fun. I'm so looking forward to it.



Going to see Angelina Ballerina


Our lil ballerina going to see Angelina Ballerina
Before the show 1/27/11

After babysitting, Bella and I had fun playing in her new princess tent. She is the funniest little girl! The things she will do for a laugh cracks me up. I love it!


When Alaina came home with daddy we had a dance party. My girls LOVE to dance around, so we turn on some music and let them do just that. :)

Alaina tickling Bella

LOL!


Alaina trying to find daddy's cap

You want this huh? Come and get it haha

Almost ten years together and you still make me weak at the knees. I love you Matthew!

I'm not sure what's going on here, but knowing my hubby, I can take a guess. haha


0 comments: