Friday, July 9, 2010

Soergel Orchards

petting the goats


On Wednesday, I took the girls to Soergel Orchards, our local farmer's market. There's nothing better than in season fruits and vegetables. Plus after having a gyro at the fair, I wanted to try making my own chicken gyros for dinner.

The girls had so much fun petting the animals. Alaina loved playing on the wooden structures and playhouses too. Poor Bella had to settle sitting in the stroller. Next year she will get to be right there with her.

They have nice gift shop with a bunch of classic toys. I allowed the Alaina to pick a toy out for her and Bella. Of course she had to get the Strawberry shortcake set and Bella got a block set. Then we enjoyed some ice cream on this hot summer day.

The gyros and fruit salad turned out great. Ended the day going to the gym and watching She's Out of My League. That movie was hilarious!


checking out the ducks
calf 7/7/10
Soergel Orchards 7/7/10

Bella loved the animals
Soergel Orchards 7/7/10

She loved the goats 7/7/10

7/7/10
ducks
Checking out the pig

She cracks me up
Alaina didn't like the noises the pig was making haha
Eating ice cream
Bella had some ice cream too

1 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Cute pictures from Soergel's! My kids loved going there last fall! Bella is getting so big.
By the way, I just tagged you on my blog.