Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Pics


I've been having a blast taking pics and doing/going to Christmas activities this year. The girls enjoy it so much more this year now that they are more aware of whats going on. It's adorable to see. Just melts my heart when they take a gasp at the pretty lights or when they scream "Christmas stuff!" everytime we walk into a store. I'm loving it just as much.

Thankfully, a couple of my friends hand down beautiful items for my girls. I found like 20 Christmas dresses that were Alaina's or were in hand me down bags that were given to us. I'm trying to get use of all of them, so everyday is like dress-up in our house, where the girls dress up and mommy gets to take pics. A few I used for our Christmas cards too. They will be going out next week! Here are some that I've taken so far. I'm sure there will be more to come. :)

Matt with his girls <3















































 Holiday dazzle at Pine Community Park 11/20/11
 Bella loved being on daddy's shoulders

 Reindeer!!!

 So cute!



 My sister went with Ethan and Alaina on the carriage ride
 11/20/11
 Beautiful horse!


 Here they come!

 Doing crafts at the Holiday dazzle

 Checking out all the decorated trees they had set up. 11/20/11


 With their trees they made

 Ice sculpting
 Enjoying some Eat N Park tree cookies

 Alaina and Ethan

 Bella with her gram

 One more look at the reindeer

 
 I think we have a photographer on our hands. Next year Santa will have to get her a big girl camera :) Thank you Alaina haha
Putting the new bows and bulbs on. As of today, it's still now finished lol!
LOve my girls!

1 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you're having a lot of fun this season!