Saturday, December 10, 2011

Bella Update

Thank you everyone for the kind words and emails/txts asking about Bella. She is starting to feel a little better. The tylenol helps the most, but when it wears off, she starts holding her ears and says that her face hurts again. :(

I didn't want to take any chances of Bella passing it on at my nephew's 2nd Birthday party, so I stayed home with her. I felt horrible, because she cried for like 20 min., because she couldn't go with Alaina and daddy to her cousin's party,so to get her mind off of it I asked her what she wanted to do. She replied that she wanted to color, so we did just that.

We also made Rudolf by painting her hands and foot. She chose the BIG eyes and pom pom colors and we even added a jewel for his nose. She's happy now, which makes mommy happy. :)




0 comments: