1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
I would have to say Scottish and this is why ;) Gerard Butler I heart you :)
2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
Sadly no. I have trouble sleeping most nights due to the aches, but if I have a pillow behind me, one between my legs, one under my head and one to hug, I sleep fairly well. lol My daughters on the other hand can sleep just about anywhere. :)
3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
LOL! If that's the last option then yes. I do put tp on the seat beforehand though! ;)
4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
That's a hard one! Hmmm..... I'm gonna go with a comedian. Someone who would keep me laughing and entertained. Someone completely fun to be stuck with for 24 hours. I don't think I would feel too comfortable being with a man though, so I pick Chelsea Handler. She keeps me laughing :D
5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?
Our first couple dates were either with other couples or friends, so I won't go by those. Our first ALONE date was at FunFest Entertainment Center in Harmarville. We skipped the bowling and played pool lol. I didn't want to make a bad impression. Let's just say I bowl funny haha!.
Matt lived almost an hour away from me and that seemed to be our meetup place. I remember him being so shy around me. It was adorable. Brings back very fond memories. :)
Well, tomorrow is Bella's 1st birthday party and I still have a lot to do. Back to cooking more food. Have a wonderful Friday!
Friday, September 24, 2010
Posted by Ashley Daily at 8:38 AM