Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's a ......


Well, we went to my 3 hour appt. where they did the echocardiogram, anatomy ultrasound and then my maternal fetal medicine follow-up. Everything looks normal and our baby girl is doing great. YES!!! That is what I said lol! Another baby girl is on the way.

I couldn't be more thrilled. I would have liked Matt to have his boy, so he don't go crazy with all the estrogen in this house as is, but he was already convinced it was a girl from the start. His dad had five boys before he had his girl, and Matt is the youngest of the sons, so I guess he got all the girls lol! He's actually really happy. I'm just thrilled that she's healthy.

I'm already having a blast buying things here and there for her and I'm pretty sure the name will be Caylin Grace. She's actually kicking as I write this. It's as if she's really happy with the name or hates it haha.  The meaning is, girl;pure, which Matt loves and she graciously surprised us in December, so why not Grace. :) Can't wait to meet you sweet baby girl. We love you so much!

1 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I can't wait to meet her! What a cute name!